Saturday, October 15, 2016

The news - Our miracle

Dear Son,

When dad and mom got together, i told dad that i want to have children/s with him but i have my concern then..you see, mommy thought mommy could not conceived because during my first marriage conceiving was a never a success.... but your Dad being the most hopeful and positive man i have ever met said to me: you are one healthy woman, who exercise and eat right, you will and are able to conceived. Remember the most important thing is...we have each other, we love and respect one another.. if we are blessed to have a baby it would be our lil miracle and big huge blessing from God but if not, we have each other at the end of the day.

That's your dad son... a very calm, patience, kind, loving and responsible husband. We are lucky to have him!

Before the good came the not so happening news...


I did my first pregnancy test in end June.. mommy was so excited about this test because for some reason..i somehow was convince i am already pregnant. Some weird symptom was happening with me.. first symptom was the constant need to PEE! Told Dad about it... he told me... I might just have bladder infection! ( What a joy killer dad was!) Anyway,  i went to pharmacy and bought the most expensive pregnancy test kit ever just cause i was so convinced i am pregnant..hmmm

Before i took the test.. Only God knows how excited and nervous i was but it came out NEGATIVE! I was sad... and even more convince i could not conceived. I tried to be as positive as i could.. but sadness fills my heart to be honest and i guess dad saw the sign, understood it and said.. just relax..it will happen if it's meant to be.. i am strong and healthy man.. Nothing can stop my soldiers from doing it's job .. that thousand soldiers will find it's way.. you just wait and see!
(Don't worry son, you will produce these tiny soldiers yourself too!)

So days goes by and mommy continue living the life that i know, being healthy and fit. But for some reason, i kept getting this tingly feeling that i am pregnant. The one sign that really got me was while i was working out that one particular morning ...i suddenly felt sick, nausea and almost vomited and i had to slow down and go easy on my workout.

But because it was negative at first test.. i thought i was sick and again convinced that what dad said ( bladder infection) was real!

Anyway, I did not go to the doc to check the so called bladder infection..but instead i went and bought another pregnancy test kit (almost bought ovulation test kit as well).. this time.. i bought the guardian test kit! Thought to myself.. at least if it shows negative,  i would have not waste that much of money as a consolation from another sad news.. LOL!

IT'S POSITIVE! 


On 5th of July..i was bound to fly to Portland for Nike Global Master trainer training.. few hours before the flight.. i decided to take the test for the second time just to be sure of the test.

Son, it was the longest 5 minutes wait for me! And when the result came out... i was speechless and confused... i just could not believe the test result... It says POSITIVE! I mean how could that be when a week the test was negative and i was using the most reliable test kit in the market and on the box it even says i can find out the result as early as 10 days before my next period! And it clearly said NEGATIVE. . By then, i thought i was delusional and must be dreaming . I even thought to myself i'm just seeing double line because i so wanted to be pregnant!

I kept checking on the test kit and read the test kit instruction over and over again.. it took mommy nearly an hour to finally pick my handphone and text mommy's best friend, Aunty Cindy and when she said...OMG!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!! IT'S DOUBLE LINES! I said, are you sure?!


4:15pm on the way to airport...in the middle of highway.. 

I told dad the news and heard i said " You are dead!"

He was so confused and looked at me and said..Why did you say so??

I  got confused with his reaction and replied:  well i don't think this two lines says it's negative! ( showing him the test kit) It says we are pregnant, i am sure of it! You are gonna be a dad!

He pulled over to the emergency lane very quickly ( Thank goodness the highway wasn't busy) Dad was so excited and  LAUGHED OUT LOUD non stop for good 30 sec!!

Mommy's reaction: Confused!

When he finally stopped laughing, i asked is that a happy or nervous laughter?? Dad replied of cos i'm HAPPY.. this is what we wanted and we got it! I told you, you are healthy and my soldier will do it's job! We both laughed!

Now while writing this, you are 18 weeks coming into 19 weeks in my belly my love...a healthy 18/19 weeks baby boy!

You are our pride and joy. A testament of love,a miracle and a blessing from God.


This is your first picture at 6 weeks old in mom's belly! You are about the size of a LENTIL :D

















No comments:

Post a Comment