Tuesday, October 11, 2016

How it all begin - THE SURPRISE!

I know this is a lil late but better than never.

I have been meaning to write a journal on my pregnancy but life has taken over for a bit on me. 

So today i thought i should really push myself to start this.. if not i will never start. So my first write up will be how this whole journey begin..


Dear Son, 

We want you to know that you were brought into this world with full of love, courage and fairy-tale kinda love story and you are our biggest miracle!

We both have traveled a long journey to find each other. We once thought we have found our soul mate but it wasn't the case. We ended up living a single life again  and thought we will never find our one true love and soulmate till that night on the 14/3/2016. It still gives us butterflies in our tummy whenever we think about it now.. how magical and crazy it was..LOL!

You see, mommy is a personal trainer and dad is an athlete. He loves triathlon and would train really hard to improve his timing and techniques. Mommy's personal training service was recommended to dad by one of our mutual friend and so dad contacted me  to find out more about my personal training services and program. How i can help dad to improve with his triathlon skills. This was all done via phone call and that's how this whole journey started. 

2 weeks after our first conversation, we agreed to meet up personally for first time at a restaurant called Leonardo's with the hope that we will be able to agree and start our first training session soonest. 

We had such a lovely evening that night. We spoke and talked about fitness stuff,  both of our fitness background and experiences so far in life.. it was such a lively conversation.. we instantly clicked and felt so comfortable with each other. To mommy, dad was such a gentleman, soft spoken, kind hearted and means no harm ( mom have met  potential clients with nasty intention before..so mommy is very wary of male client)  and to dad,  mom was a kind soul, full of life, who live life simple.  :)

Fast forward,5 hours into the meeting... Dad pops the question and mom reacted with disbelief and called dad a nutso, LOL! Still shocked at the whole sudden big question, mommy said give me 1 month.. Dad took that as a positive sign.. He said at least i did not say, NO! 

Dad's second question was : Would you move in with me? Again, i nearly had a heart attack with Dad's question.. this time i  was sure dad is crazy and was really playing a prank on me..but i stayed calm ( acting calm although i was really panicking and wondering what is happening here) I said to him calmly , i will only move in when you have met my parents. ( Mom though this question would scare dad away and at same time stop him from asking me crazy question, but what dad says next just confused and surprised me even more) He said : OK, let's buy the flight ticket. Shall we get it for this weekend?! I was at lost of words.. in panic mode i said.. no! Give me 3 weeks! We go back in 3 weeks time and the rest was history.  

19/3/2016 - We got my wedding band and engagement ring. Dad did not waste his time.. the ring was on my finger the same day! 

1/4/2016 - We made our way back to Sandakan to get mommy's parents blessing and we finally announce it publicly. 

5/4/2016- We found our perfect venue for our intimate wedding ceremony. Langkah Syabas at kinarut was our choice.  11/6/2016 - Was the date chosen to have the wedding reception.

7/6/2016- We are officially and legally bound as husband and wife in the eyes of law! YEAY!!!!

11/6/2016- Wedding party of our life! It was celebrated with full of love with close friends and families around us.

This is our love story ... our crazy whirlwind fairytale love story my son... We love you even before you were born.. We can't wait to have you with us, to hold and to love you even more! 



When i think of my past
Nothing can compare
with how my life turned out now

You've taught me the freedom of love
Given me a reason to go on and live
You've loved me because i am who i am

The doubts i once had long gone away
Allowing love to blossom in their place
into something that is spiritual,even divine.

God has brought us together
And i am glad that you're mine
and better yet i am yours

In my heart, it is a heavenly plan
For us to spend life together
No matter where it may lead

For God has stepped into our lives
He is the one who knows best
Blessing our lives as we know it. 

Antoinette Mcdonald- God's Plan 












4 comments:

  1. Betul2 macam fairy tale oh moi..except that it isn't. Well, you both are the living truth of this fairy tale love story. Cheers to new life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moi! sometimes i myself inda percaya masih but it is happening and i am living in it :D God does have his own miracle ways to show you what true love is and how it can happen.. :)

      Delete