Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Greatest Gift- Love

Dear Son,

Till my dying breathe, i will treasure this moment and will hold it so close to my heart.

I can't describe the feeling how wonderful and perfect that magical day was for both of us.We had the perfect little wedding we wanted (aside from the crazy humid heat) . Celebrating the day full of Joy, Happiness, Blessing and most of all LOVE from everyone!

This video of Dad singing our favorite song which was also our first dance together as husband and wife still makes me tears till today.



For me, this video captured all the important bits of the night. 

Having to see how supportive and welcoming my family and friends towards Dad meant so much to me. Singing along, supporting him just showed me that Dad was loved by everyone since the day he walks into my life. Not any man can do that my son... your dad is very special man! 

I hope you will grow up to be like your Dad. Courageous, Fearless, Funny, Gently, loving and very respectful man among other qualities he has in him. 

Growing, living life and learning from Dad is the greatest blessing and love i receive everyday my son. 











Our Love
is for Laughter we have along the way
O is for Optimism you gave me everyday
V is for Value being my best friend
is for Eternity, a love without an end.

-John Peter-




No comments:

Post a Comment